The Users tab in Project Settings allows to manage users, their associated roles and email subscription preferences to ensure that you can collaborate with teammates to resolve issues faster.
As the project administrator, you can:
- Invite teammates to the project.
- Remove users from the project.
- Assign roles.
- Manage email subscription preferences.
Inviting users to a project
There are two ways to invites users to a project, individually or in bulk. To invite users:
Invite users individually
- Enter the user's email address separated by comma (",").
- Select role.
- Click Send Invite
An email invitation is sent to your teammates, with a link they must follow to complete their sign-up.
Editing users role
To change user role:
- Click on the role.
- Select the role you want to assign to the user.
To remove user:
- Hover over the user you want to remove.
- Click on the Remove User button.
Managing Email Subscriptions
To change email subscription preference click the Get weekly report toggle.
Only project administrator can remove users, change other users' role or email subscription preference.
Updated 4 months ago