The Functions view presents you with a table of Lambda functions that Lumigo detected from across your system. For every function, you can retrieve the following information for a configurable time span:
- Name of the function, function runtime, and region.
- Total number of invocations, errors, and throttles.
- Average execution duration, average memory usage, and the total cost of running the Lambda function over the given time span.
Filters allow you to refine the displayed list to only the functions that are of interest.
To filter the functions displayed, use a keyword or one of the attributes from the list below.
- aws_tag: <my_stack_name> - See only functions from a specific CloudFormation stack
- traced: true - See only functions that are traced by Lumigo
- runtime: <my_run_time> - See only functions that use a specific runtime (i.e. python3.7)
Click on a function’s row to open the Function View for that function. The Function View allows you to study the function’s behavior with greater granularity, giving you the capability to examine each invocation individually
Updated 19 days ago