Integrate to the tools and services you are using to alert, share, and track issues detected by Lumigo.
Manage your integration from Settings > Integrations
The Notifications section enables you to configure the various notification channels supported by Lumigo. To integrate a channel, click its icon and follow the directions:
- Email: Enter the email address of the recipient of the notification.
- Slack: Click Integrate and configure the integration in the Slack application.
- PagerDuty: Enter the Integration Key and click Integrate.
- Microsoft Teams: Enter the Webhook Url and click Integrate.
- VictorOps: Enter the Endpoint Key and Routing Key and click Integrate.
- OpsGenie: Enter the Webhook Url and click Integrate.
Each of the notification icons indicates whether the channel has already been integrated or not.
To change the parameters of an already integrated channel, hover over the word Integrated and click the edit icon.
Knowing what is going wrong with your lambda functions is half the battle. In support of this, Lumigo allows you to receive alerts in each of the following platforms:
Have all of your notification channels configured? Manage your Alert Policies.
The Jira icon indicates whether the Jira has already been integrated or awaits integration.
To enable tracking issues in Jira with the Lumigo template applied from the Issues page, click the Jira icon and enter the parameters below and then click Integrate:
- Project ID
- Issue Type
- Default Reporter
- Jira Url
To change the parameters of the Jira integration, hover over the word Integrated and click the edit icon.
To delete the Jira integration, hover over the word Integrated and click the trash can icon.To delete an integration, hover over the word Integrated and click the trash can icon.
Missing your preferred tool?
Contact us via email at [email protected], and we will do our best to add additional third-party integrations.
Updated 2 months ago