The Issue Details View provides further insight into the issue's root cause, it's cascading effects, and the possible impact on your application and users, enabling you to classify the severity and solve faster.
There are four levels of issues: errors, timeouts, warnings, and performance issues. The Issue Details View may show some of the following sections, depending on the issue and available data:
- A visualization of a the last request.
- A chart comparing the number of requests or AWS Lambda function invocations.
- A chart comparing the number of failed requests or AWS Lambda function invocations.
- Stack Trace of the last request.
- A distribution of associated Execution Tags
- A list of other issues of the same resource.
- A list of other resources with the same issue.
You an perform the following when triaging an issue:
Updated 7 months ago