This section allows an admin user to configure settings that will be used when tracing Lambda functions automatically.
- Saved settings - Saved settings will be applied to future operations, and will not affect Lambda functions that have already been instrumented.
- Version- By default, the latest tracer version will be used. If you wish to use a pinned version, select one from the list.
By default, all Lambda functions in your AWS account are monitored.
This section allows you to choose which Lambda functions you would like to monitor. The filter you set will be applied to all screens across the Lumigo platform (dashboard, issues, transactions, etc.).
To choose which functions to monitor:
- Type your filter expression (see syntax below).
- Review the updated list of functions when the filter is applied.
- Hit the "Save" button to save the filter.
This will adjust function monitoring to match your desired configuration.
name:<function name> tags:<tag value> // will include any tag containing this value tags:<tag name>:<tag value> // will include matching tag name and value Examples: name:dev tags:payments tags:version:1.0.85
Updated 7 months ago