Lumigo Live-Tail provides a real-time view of invocations which allows you to develop and troubleshoot faster.
The invocation Details view provides you with pieces of critical information about the invocation:
- The context of the interaction, including the event that triggered the component and any environment variables that were set.
- The result of the interaction, including log entries.
- Configuration specifics for your resource, including runtime, and region.
Start, Pause, Resume and Clear
- To start a live session simply go to the Live-Tail page.
- To pause a live session click the “Pause” button.
- To resume a live session click the “Resume” button.
- To clear a session click the “Clear” button.
You can filter functions by name or invocations with issues to refine the list to only the functions that are of interest.
Updated 10 months ago