With the newly released AWS Lambda Extensions, Lumigo can profile your Lambda invocations and collect additional metrics and information on specific executions. This currently includes:
- CPU Load - the amount of computational work that the system performed when running your code.
- CPU Over Time
- Network Usage - the amount of network traffic your Lambda function used during the invocation.
- Make sure your functions are traced using Auto-Tracing or Manual Tracing.
- Add this Lambda Layer to your Lambda functions' configuration:
- (Only if you are using manual tracing) Add your Lumigo token as an environment variable with the key
LUMIGO_TRACER_TOKEN. You can find your token in your Lumigo project's settings.
NOTE: the additional attributes (CPU Load, Network Usage etc.) for an invocation will only be available after a consequent invocation has been executed (or after ~10 minutes in case there are no consequent invocations).
In addition, the extension will not monitor the CPU of short (<1.5s) lambdas.
Updated 22 days ago